Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Unemployment Benefits Part II

I was supposed to have a phone interview with the unemployment people because they said that some questions came up with my claim. The letter said that the interview would be at 11am today. 11am came and went and my phone didn't ring. So I called them. I was told that my interview would be with Judy and that she is probably behind on her calls, "just keep the line open" is what I was told. 1pm came and went and still my phone didn't ring. So, I called them back. I finally got ahold of somebody who told me that my interview would be with Jenna, not Judy and that a determination had been made and a letter would be sent to me. WHAT???

I asked if I could talk to someone to get information on the determination. She said that a letter would be sent and no one could talk to me over the phone about it. Huh???

My stomach is in knots. I have no money. I was gonna apply for food stamps, but I can't because they asked the question, "Will you be receiving income within the next 10 days?" I don't know if I will be receiving income. So I can't apply for food stamps. Well, I guess I can apply and tell them that I won't be receiving any income, but they will check with IDES to see if I'm getting unemployment. When they check, I don't want it to show that I'm getting benefits because then I will have completed a fraudulent application. Ugh, this is so horrible!!!!! What to do, what to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...