Monday, December 20, 2010

Yes, It Does Snow In Arizona

I found out that it does snow in Arizona, but it doesn't snow in southern California. I love San Diego :-).

Well, I have a place to sleep at night, but it's not home. My friend, Jenny runs a day care center out of her home and she uses two of her three bedrooms for the children. I'm not sure how many children she has. I don't think she can have more than 8 or 10 at a time by herself, but the children start coming at 6:30am. Right now I'm sleeping on the couch because she doesn't have any beds other than what she sleeps in. She said she does have a blow up mattress, but it needs to be blown up. It's okay. I'm good with sleeping on the couch. I do have a cot, but it's in my storage which is locked up.

I don't feel comfortable being there during the day with the children--not that I don't like children, but it's kind of like, I'm at her job hanging around. So, I this morning, I left and I'm not hanging out at Panera Bread watching them clean the windows. I'm learning something new.

I clean the glass doors at church as one of my duties and I have not been able to clean the outside because I wasn't sure how to clean them in the cold, but the guy told me that the cleaner has alcohol in it. Wow, learn something new everyday. So when I'm get paid, I'm gonna get some alcohol to put into the water to clean the outside of the windows.

I'm not sure how long I'm gonna sit around here. I really want to go to sleep, but I'm just not comfortable at her house yet. Hugghhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...