Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Applying for Jobs

When I talked to Gina on yesterday, she gave me some job prospects to apply for. I'm gonna spend some time today applying for jobs. One job is a project coordinator for a city-wide celebration. That sounds like so much fun!!! It would be great to do that job. The problem is, the job was advertised in early November. I'm not sure if they have it filled yet, but I'm sure they do. I'll check it out. She also gave me information about a front desk person at the ymca, a case manager position for big brother big sisters, and position as a reception in another town. I'll be busy applying for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...