Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Motel this Weekend

I decided to try a different hotel this weekend and I'm happy that I did.  It's cheaper, $42, cleaner (or at least it looks cleaner), doesn't stink (the room does not smell like cig smoke, and it has free wifi.  Plus, there are more cable channels, Yay!!  The only issue is that it's not an indoor hotel--the hallways are not indoors.  Ordinarily I would not feel safe in this type of hotel, but sleeping in my car has changed my mind.  Also, I checked in at noon.  Not many hotels let you check in that early, but from the looks of the parking lot, there are not many people here.  I'm happy.

I've got a wedding to get ready for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...