Friday, December 31, 2010

Blessings

My dirty clothes have been piling up. Jenny has a washer, but her dryer is not working, so I haven't washed me clothes because I don't have any money to dry them and I didn't want to go hanging my clothes all around the house. So, I was trying to figure out how I was gonna wash my clothes. I have no clean underwear. This morning, I woke up to my cell phone ringing. It was Mel. I google called him back and he said he was coming over because my phone was going in and out, he couldn't hear me. When he got here, he asked me if my money had come in. I told him that it hadn't and he handed me $40. He said that he appreciated me when in 2004 he was not earning any money, I was always there for him when he needed something. He almost made me cry. He said that he told his girlfriend that he wanted to make sure that he could return the favor. WOW!!!! I told him, that's what friends are for--if you need and I have, it's yours. Apparently, he feels that same. I'm sure that won't fly over too much when he and his girl get married, but for now I'm accepting his friendship. So, I have enough money to wash my clothes, get gas, give an offering at church tonight, and order my transcript for the job. Well, that's if they haven't already gotten their candidates. I'll try to call them on Monday. Most educational institutions are open on Monday.

I thank God for my blessing!!!! He keeps proving to me that He hasn't left me!!!!

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...