Friday, December 10, 2010

I went to the Mall

I haven't been the mall since May.  I haven't had a reason to.  Well, actually, I went on Thanksgiving with my family, but that was only because it was a family event.  But, to go to look to see what's there, I haven't done in a while.

I was bored.  I had sat at the library from 9am to about 2pm.  Then I went to the office at the church, but it was freezing there because something is wrong with furnace.  So I left there at around 3:30 and went to TJ Maxx.  After there I went to the mall.  I got all dolled up from the Make-up counter at Kohls.  I sampled some new fragrances, then I went to Bath and Body works.  I love going there.  I scrubbed my hands using the 60 Second Manicure Scrub.  I love that stuff.  Then I slathered on some shea butter.  My hands still feel good.  After Bath and Body works, I went to my favorite store here, Von Maur.  I love their shoe room.  Of course you have to search for the show you want, but when you find what you are looking for, it's always a bargain.  I also, love their clearance rack.  After leaving there, I was tired, so I came to the university where I will be hanging around until about 10pm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...