Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Igloo

God is good.  I survived in 5 degree weather and this time, I was warm.  I had a good night sleep.  Thank God.

My friend, Tonya invited me to go with her to Chicago this weekend.  I'm not sure if I'm going to go.  What's the purpose?  I'm not into meeting anyone and she really wants to meet some people.  I just want to go so that I don't have to sleep in my car on Friday night.  I don't have any money to contribute and Tonya said she would take care of all the expenses.

I checked my account today.  No direct deposit.  Only .96.  I hope I get paid tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...