Monday, December 22, 2014

What the What?

I had a dream that I needed to get some copies of a form that a friend of mine was using at her job. We will call the place The Tradition Center. This is a place that serves individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. And the instead of me recreating a form, I just wanted to use one that they already created. I called me friend, who used to work there, and she said for me to just go pick it up--that Larry would have it ready for me. When I got there, I needed to make copies and for some reason when I made copies, I copied an entire packet of blank forms, but I only needed one. So I was getting ready to leave with all these forms when other staff came in and I decided that I needed this one form to be sent to me on my email that way it would be easier to recreate on my own and the person got me a computer and I emailed myself the form--so I thought. After emailing it one of the staff person got an email and she opened it and it was me emailing from Larry, not to myself, but to the entire staff body. And I didn't email just one form, but an entire case file of one of his clients.

WHAT????

The other staff person said that the email was tricky. You had to click a button before you sent anything to uncheck the "send to all" button, but I didn't know that because this was some new type of email.

OMG!!

So, I kept asking if I could "undo" like in gmail.

NOPE!!

So were were scrambling trying to figure out what to do and one by one, people started opening the email that contained this confidential file.  The bad part was that I emailed it from Larry, so it looked like Larry emailed the entire staff a confidential file and Larry had no clue. I tried to retract it by sending another file to everyone saying to delete it, but no luck.  And the staff people weren't trying to help me. I was going to get my friend in trouble because she was the one who told me to get the form from Larry.

Then I woke up.

Now, the problem with this dream is that my friend doesn't work at this place anymore and Larry is dead. Yep, dead as a door knob. He retired and then died of a heart attack. Poor Larry (not his real name).

It was a strange dream.

Then I went back to sleep and I had a dream where I was with a group of young people and I was teaching them how to pray by listening to other people pray. I had them in a group and I was telling them to listen to a cd of praying while they prayed and as more and more youth came in, I would give them the cd and some had mp3 players, so I would download it onto the mp3 so they could pray with the cd. Then the room got really crowded and I because they were youth, they kept coming and going and I was telling them that if they needed to use the restroom they could sign to me (using ASL) the sign for restroom and I would give them permission since they needed to stop walking during pray. Then the room got so crowded that I was questioning if we should spread out to the hallways. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...