Friday, December 12, 2014

His Name Should Be David

Usually when I dream, it means something. God usually is telling me something. Like in March when I had the dream about my cousin's baby.

Last night I had a dream that my sister, T, was holding a baby. It was a brown baby boy. And I believe it was her baby because she had gained weight. He was naked and she was just holding on to him. It was a beautiful scene. If this is God's way of showing me that my sister is going to have a baby (the doctors said she couldn't have children), then she should name him David because he's a warrior--he had a fight to get here.

If she is going to have a baby, I'll show her this post so that she can believe God.

Sometimes I have dreams because I've been watching stuff on TV. Like I was dreaming that someone was in my room and it was just because I had watched Castle before I went to bed.

The other day I had a dream and it was kind of funny, I was working at a gas station and an old friend from school walked in--D.S. And she looked at me like I was supposed to be working at the gas station and I didn't tell her that I had a fulltime, day job, and the gas station was just a parttime gig, but she kind of shook her head like I should've been a shamed to work there, but I wasn't because I knew the real deal. 

That has actually happened to me in real life--I worked at a gas station during the summer one time, because I was a teacher and I needed to work over the summer, but in August I was going back to teaching, the gas station was just a summer job and people would come in and recognize me like I was supposed to work there. I didn't say anything because it was just a parttime gig....


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...