Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ICK.....But I Used To Be The Same Way

I just drove an hour with two early twenty-something people in the back seat of my car with their hands all over each other.

Ick.....MAJOR ICK!!!

Backstory....

One of my former students needed a ride to a city 50 miles away to pick up his girlfriend from the train station. He asked. I agreed. We got there and picked his girlfriend up and they both got into the car...in the back seat. Ok. No problem at all until the smooching started.

Oh brother....

They smooched almost the whole way home and I didn't want to be a party pooper so I called the only person I felt comfortable calling....MISTER.

UGH!!!

And I told him about the smooching twenty somethings and he said the very thing that I was thinking...."That used to be you."

Yes, Yes, I know and I wish it was still me.

Dang it. I want a man to smooch. I haven't had a GOOD smooch in years.

I used to wonder how people got to this point. Now I know.

God, help me please, cause I need a good night sleep tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...