Friday, April 4, 2014

Home Ownership

Thank God for my new mindset!!  I think with the mind of Christ!!

As I was thinking about moving, I've been looking for a new place to live and the rent for some of these places are HIGH, so I started looking at homes to for sale.

I found a really nice home that was really affordable and it is apart of the Freddie Mac program. I'm not sure what all that entails, but it looks like its for first time home buyers. I'm going to see it tomorrow. It is in a NICE neighborhood--BY THE LAKE!!  I have said often that I want a home by the lake. I meet with the Realtor tomorrow to see it. From the website, it said that there are no appliances, that means that I would need to purchase my own refrigerator and stove, but I can manage that.  Especially with the cost of the home.  It's a small home, only 4 rooms, but it is a start....I hope it's nice because I am not in the mood to look at home after home. And I pray to God for financing.  As much as I want to be 100% debt free, it just makes sense that if I'm going to pay rent, I might as well be paying a mortgage so that I can own what I'm paying for. Here is a pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...