Thursday, April 3, 2014

I AM MOVING!!!

Ok, the truth is, I am fired, but I didn't want that to be my heading.

Yes, I am getting the boot because I spend too much time working and not enough time cleaning.  I have gotten WAY better, just not up to standards and I don't want to fight it. Even though my boss TOLD me that I would be getting the dates of all inspections. I have gotten no such thing AT ALL, but it's time to move.

I've been in this transition for a long time and I'm coming up on my anniversary of my new job with a 2% raise and I have a whole new outlook on life. And I am ready.

I was just complaining about all the marijuana smoke and the noise the other day.  Now I can find a place that is quiet and I don't have to deal with neighbors who have drug issues.  I'm happy and sad at the same time.  I mean, I want to be 100% DEBT FREE, but it's also time for me to move on it my life.  I am grateful that I have been able to stay here this long.

I pray that I can find a place that is nice, quiet, and affordable!!

I wish this could be me moving because I"m getting married, but oh well, I'll leave that up to God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...