Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Out With the Old....

It is spring time...a GREAT time to get rid of all of the OLD stuff.  The Bible says, old things are passed away and all things have become new. 

I am a NEW creature in Christ. And last night was transformation for me. I learned that in order for the children of Israel to cross over Jordan into their promised land, they had to become circumcisized.  They had to cut away all of the old ideas and mindset....

So, that's what Joshua did.  The childre of Israel subjected themselves to being circumcisized by Joshua.  He was their leader.

And that's what I'm and doing now.  I got home and I cut up old pictures that I had been hanging on to.  I deleted old text messages.  I then got all the baby stuff and got rid of it.  Yes, I cried. When you cut on your body, it hurts, but it had to go.  That part of my life is over. It's now time to move into what God has promised and God showed me my baby boy. And it's now time to fight.

When those children were in the wilderness, they didn't have to fight. They didn't know how to fight.  Joshua had to teach and train them.  So, I am learning to fight.

THANK GOD I'm not dying in the wilderness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...