Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Journey Continues....

I'm a little teary eyed. I need a credit score of 640 to prequalify for a loan. My score is 636. So the bank won't approve me. The loan officer told me that in the next three months she would check my score again and that should do it.

Now I have to find a place to live.

I'm almost having flash backs. Not really flashbacks, but I'm remembering the last time I was evicted. I was penniless and had to live in my car.

Now I have a job, but my credit score is not good and I know that there a places here that won't rent to me if my credit is not good enough for them. Plus, I wanna save up my money to be able to buy a home so if I'm spending $800 a month on rent and utilities, then that's money that could be going for me to buy a home.

I don't like this dilemma I'm in.

Lord, I need to know what to do.  Lead me, guide me....


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...