Tuesday, April 22, 2014

He Did it Before....

I needed a spring jacket. I looked and looked. I had a price range...I didn't want to spend more than $20 and I wanted something nice. I searched and searched. I wanted a certain jacket, but that one I wanted cost too much. But, I'm okay with that. I continued to search. And....I found it. At Burlington.

I got to Burlington and I looked and looked and looked. I was about to leave and then I found it.  It was there, but somehow I missed it. And...it was $19.99.

The perfect jacket.

God did that. He knew I had a need and a desire. And He did it.

So, He did it before, He'll do it again!!

I've been looking for a house. I've applied for a loan. I needed a jacket and I wanted a jacket and now I need a house.  God did it before, He'll do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...