Sunday, April 27, 2014

Why Does This Always Happen to Me?

I fantasize a lot. I mean I live in fantasy land. And I'm okay with that. It keeps me occupied. Plus, it helps me to stay positive. My fantasies are me thinking about my positive life. But the problem is that everything I'm visualizing what I want for my life, it happens to someone else.

I've been visualizing me in my new home. I even visualized me calling my mom to tell her the big news and on the other day I was calling my mom to tell her the good news--my sister's good news.

This has happened to me over and over.

A few years ago I was visualizing about my student loan being forgiven.  A few weeks later my friend called me to tell me that her student loan had been forgiven.

In 2009 I kept visualizing me getting married. I felt it in the air. And that year my good friend got married.

It's never me. And I don't know why?

Why does that happen?

**Update**

I just remember another instance where this happened.

A few years ago I was planning an activity for the youth that I work with that involves a starting a business.  As I was fantasizing about it and making mental plans, I heard on the radio another group was doing it. AAAGGGGHHHH.

Then a few years ago I was trying to figure out how to create a children and family advocacy program. Not long after that another program started it.

Why or why does this happen??

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...