Friday, May 2, 2014

37 Years: Your Life Saved My Life

I will be 37 on Monday. I was a little apprehensive. Getting older is a blessing, but it's not always easy. I mean, I'm closer to 40 than I am to 30 and I loved 30!!

My apprehension is only because of where I am.

I'm single, I have no children, and I'm being evicted. AGAIN!

Why am I going though this at THIS age?  My life should be settled now. And because it's not, I don't feel like I should be aging because of my instability.

Anyway, I AM Happy and I thank God.. I'm going to just take it one day at a time.  God has blessed me and I am grateful!! There are some people who have not made it this far.

So, forever me and YOU, LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...