Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The House Guy Called

Actually he texted me. I was shocked.

I was texting Mister back and forth and I got this text from this strange number. And it asked when I was available to see the house. I texted back, "Now."  So I headed right to the house right as I was getting off the highway from work.  I thought he had it rented. He took the sign down.  It is such a cute house and the colors on the inside are great!! The bedrooms are small, but that's okay. There is a basement and a washer and dryer. I LOVE IT!!

I can use the basement as storage and a laundry room!!

The guy said that there was a couple who was interested in it long term--like two years. I didn't respond. I don't know if I;m gonna be there for 2 years. I mean I want to buy a house!! Not rent forever.

I completed the application and gave it to him. I don't know if he's gonna run my credit. At this point I'm just leaving it in God's hands. He knows I need a place to stay and searching and searching is not going to work right now.

I'm not desperate, but I do want to get this over with and start moving my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...