Sunday, May 11, 2014

Told Me That

I talked a little bit before about fantasizing and dreaming.....

On yesterday I drove a lot (over 700 miles) and I was just thinking about sitting at a stop light and a car hitting me in the back. I briefly thought about that and I started praying for  traveling mercy and that the angels protect me.

I got home safely and this morning I came to church and the preacher started ministering and she said that she was in a car accident.

She said on yesterday she as sitting at a stop light and a car hit her in the back.....

WOW!!  GOD tells me stuff and I simply think that it's nothing or I imagine it being me.

I remember another time when I was thinking about myself. I was thinking about how I wasn't married and I don't have any children and I thought to myself, "a mother in the spirit," and I just was thanking God for being a mother in the spirit even though I was also thinking about how I want my own children. A week later I was in service and the preacher called out one of my friends and said she was a mother in the spirit. That's why she's not married now.

Then I was in service and the preacher was preaching and she said to there were specific people who had the gift of healing and she called out a few names and she stopped and I heard within me another name and right after I heard it, she said it.

WOW!!!

That always happens to me.

I thank God, so I need to nurture that gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...