Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm 25 Today

That's what I've been telling everyone.  LOL.  Actually, my baby sis sent me a FB message saying that I"m the besti looking 26 year old. So, I've been running with it and and saying that I'm 25 today. I got a mani-pedi and I really really wanted mango curry, but I couldn't find a good thai food restaurant, so I settled for blackened salmon curry.  It was okay. Ima try to find some this weekend when I head to the graduation.

On the home front....the house that I wanted has been rented. So, I've got to look for a new place to stay. OMG!!  God help me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...