Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It is YOU!!

I'm so THANKFUL!!

There was something really simple and seemingly small that reminded me how much God loves me and this reminder got me to thinking about this song and I've been singing it and crying all day.

God has rescued me and I'm grateful. I've been through a lot in my short lifespan, but God has rescued me through it all. It's only God who could have done this for me and I want to live for Him all the days of my life. I can NEVER repay Christ for what He has done, but I want my life to be a sacrifice for Him.

Because no matter what, He has been there....


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...