Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Dreamer

God works in my life to produce a destiny-desired result....God does certain things to make sure it becomes a reality. The process is critical. I can't become depressed, stagnated because of the process.

Psalms 105:19--Until the time came to fulfill his dreams, the Lord tested Joseph's character.

God gave Joseph two dreams. God was showing him his future. But he was sold into slavery, accused falsely....

Joseph had to go through a kingdom process.

To and for...When God speaks TO me, He's not speaking TO me, He's speaking FOR someone else!! When God is speaking TO me, I am not the person he is speaking TO. He is speaking FOR me in the future. I am not me in the future. I am who God is forming me to be.

Isaiah 9:8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

When God speaks to me, it's not for me, but it is for me that is in me because the me now can't handle it.

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called them by thy name; though art mine.

Jacob was born, but Israel was formed by God.

Genesis 12. God spoke to Abram, but it was Abraham. The manifestation is for Abraham.

Greatness is never the individual I am, but the one who is emerging from me. My greatness won't come to past without going through kingdom process.

I can never become the picture of the promisses of God unless I am willing to go through the process that makes it happen.  This is the way God works. How he trains me.

A person can be anointed for the throne, but not have the capacity to handle it. So, the person has to be formed for the throne. The capacity has to become into direct proportion for the inheritance.  God makes the dreamer first before He ever makes the dream.

God first processes the visionaire before He ever processes the vision. The vision is easy. The dreamer can destroy the dream if they aren't processed. I can derail the anointing on my life if I'm not processed.

Thank You, GOD!!!

I am my greatest hindrance. But, I am not walking away from the dream of God!! So, God build in me what needs to be built.

Matthew 4:18-20 God want me to become fishers of men. God, make me so that I can become fishers of men.

Jacob wrestled with God. I believed God!! I can't have my way!! So, I believe you, God!!

GOD. JESUS!  JESUSSSSSSSS!!

Thank You God, for being submission!!

Yes, God!! Yes, God!!! Yes, God!!! Yes, God!!! Yes, God!!!

I am no more Jacob!!! I am Israel!!! I am Greatness. My Greatness is ALIVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...