Thursday, June 5, 2014

He Wants to Sleep with You

I've been in tears the last few days...

Yep, I'm homeless again. How does this happen? I guess I'd rather go through this than have to suffer some other type of tragedy. But, I'm dealing with it.

The first night I slept (not really slept) in my car and it was grueling. I didn't get any sleep at all. There was a bad storm and I was just not comfortable. I have no idea how I managed to do it before. I booked a cheap motel for the last night and I will be there tonight also. It's not cheap enough because it's $40 a night and I'm running out of cash.

I've applied for another home to rent and I haven't heard anything yet. When I was filling out the application there was another couple who was looking at the place. They said they liked the house, but not the neighborhood. We'll see how that goes. I have no idea what i'm going to do for the weekend. I don't' have enough money to stay too much longer.

As I was going through my work yesterday I checked my FB page (now deactivated) and I saw an email from an old friend--Price. He said he misses me, blah, blah, blah. This frustrated me because this is not a good time. I want to be surrounded by people who are spiritual right now because i'm going through some things. My heart was tinged though because I could really use a shoulder to lean on. I wanted to talk about it to my friend, but she talked and talked about other stuff, but then I got a call from another friend and I confided in her and she helped me so much. She basically said that this wasn't good. This was wicked and he wants to sleep with me to defile me. He wants to destroy me. And it wasn't that she was just talking about him, but the enemy--the devil. The Bible tells me that the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but God comes that that I might have an abundant life.

Thank you God for that encouragement because I needed that during this time. This also got me to thinking about Mister. We've been chatty lately and he was really flirting with me when I was in Ohio. I was going to head to Indy to see him, but I got tired and he really laid it on thick. I was picqued, but not enough to get in the car to drive to see him. Of course I told him that I was only interested in friendship. And he reassured me that he didn't want to jeopardize our friendship, but I think the chattiness with him needs to cease and desist because it's not conducive to me right now.

Anyway, Today I feel better. The room is not all that great, but I've lived in worst and so far no bed bugs.
THANK GOD!!

We'll see how this weekend goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...