Friday, June 20, 2014

Can't Partner with Everyone

I'm a little sad. I've been working and working on this summer program and things are not going well. I'm so tired, I don't feel like typing about it, but I feel like I need to process...
Anyway,

The people we are partnering with are ssssoooooo opposite us. There was a big sign on the wall that said, "It's all about the money."

WOW!!

That IS NOT our motto. Our motto is "Touching Hearts, Changing Lives" and that has nothing to do with us being paid. I understand that people need to make a living, but a huge poster, in your face that helps you to focus on the MONEY is not what we are about. It's horrible and I want to figure out a way to put the brakes on this whole summer, but I don't know how. UGH!!

I NEED God to intervene.

In other news.... I'm not liking rooming. Actually, I'm not really a roommate, I'm just living in someone's apartment. And it's only been a week and it's wearing on me.

I NEED God to intervene.

Also, I ran into a guy today. A cute guy. A cute guy who is married....I think.

I NEED God to intervene, RIGHT NOW!!!

LORD, I NEED YOU NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...