Monday, June 30, 2014

$4 Per Day

That is how much interest i'm paying on my student loan. I called them because when I look at my history of payments, I've been paying interest only for almost 2 years now and it seems like I can't get out of paying interest. I know that I've acrued about $4000 worth of interest when I was laid off, but dag, when will it end. I've paid so much interest that I'm paying interest on top of the interest.  So the lady said that I have $477 left of back interest and I should be caught up and then there is about $135 a month of interest that I will be paying. I told her that my goal was to pay double so that I can pay the loan off ASAP. I think I'm gonna have to pay about $500 a month (actually more) to get rid of this debt. It's killing my finances. Especially since I've had this debt for over 10 years now. It's time for somebody to be amputated.  I need this CUT out of my life ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...