Monday, June 23, 2014

I Stayed at That Motel

I went to the Dollar Tree the other day and there was security there.

WHAT?

Since when do you need security to shop at Dollar Tree. Then my roommate told me a day later that there was a shootout at the motel down the street from there.

WHAT??
Since when do people do shootouts.

She then went on to say that a man at the motel was in his room shooting out.  So I read the newspaper article and it said that the man shot out about 10 rounds and everyone was evacuted from the motel. 

OMG!!

I stayed at the motel.

What is this world coming to!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...