Monday, June 23, 2014

He Doesn't Wear a Ring

I'm gonna need God to help me!!

God, help me, PLEASE??

I went to the office for the summer program and Redbone was there.

Background...

In 2010 I worked in an office in out of town. It was a temporary position until the end of June. There was this light-skinned yellow guy that worked upstairs. He looked familiar so one day I asked him and he said he was a friend of Musikbox and he was from my city. We chatted and that was that. I then saw that he was driving a car that had personalized plates. It looked like it was his wife's car. No biggie....

When I talked to Musikbox I let him know that I met him.

Fast forward to this week...

I'm volunteering with the summer camp. I have to take the teens to get signed up. I get there and right before leaving I see Redbone. We spoke and I left, but but but but...

When I left I was feeling some kind of way. I began to pray because I DON'T TOUCH nothing that belongs to someone else. That includes people. I prayed and prayed about it because seeing him was bothering me.

Well, today i went to the office again and he was there. This time I was tryna run from him because I didn't want to speak. Too late. He got me. We chatted about the summer program and I noticed that there was no ring. None, nada, nil, nane one on his finger.

OMG!!!

God, you gotta help me!!! Cause I didn't like the way he was looking at me, AT ALL!! And I don't want to be in the same room with him.

I NEED TO GET MY OWN PROPERTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...