Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Here We Go Again

Thank God I have a roof over my head! I'm staying with my friend until I can find a place. Well, until August when the bank runs my credit again to see if I'm eligible for a loan. It's a little stressful not having my own place. I can't get comfortable. I gave all my furniture away--AGAIN because I needed to be out of my apartment in a hurry. I was happy to have given it to a young girl that I'm mentoring. She has her first apartment and it was bare. But thank God, now she has a sofa, dining room table, plants, a fish, cleaning supplies and toiletries. I'm going to go through storage to give her more of my stuff. I might as well. It's just sitting in storage. I have no use for it right now. When I get my new place, I will have all new furniture. THANK GOD!!

I am a little tired of sleeping on blow-up mattresses, but that's ok. I can endure. I've been checking my credit score and it's nuts. One score from one of the bureaus can have a range of 40 points. That's ludicrious. I tried to ask the bank lady what score they use, but she didn't understand me. I check at credit karma and it said 655, I check at another scoring website and it said 603. What do I believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...