Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Benefits

I just don't know what to do......

I'm tired of fighting with the unemployment people. I am eligible for benefits, but they just won't give them to me. Now, it looks like my food stamps are late. I was told that my food stamps would be loaded onto my car on today. I logged in and there was nothing. I have $5 left and I need to help out with the household expenses and I told Jenny that I would be buying all the food. She is counting on me to buy the food, but I can't because I don't have my benefits. What is going on???? I'm just sick of fighting with this stuff. Once I get on my feet, I NEVER EVER want to deal with this again. Waiting on a handout is like waiting on molasses to fall from a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...