Friday, January 7, 2011

Horrible Rash

I finally got a new used tire after a month of riding around on a donut. Praise God. I was about to give up because everywhere I went, no one had the size I needed. I was told that my tires are "low profile" and not many cars have them, so finding a used one was difficult. I finally found one at Fishers, but he wanted $40 so I told him that I wanted it, but I only had $30 that a girl at church gave me to get the tire, so I told him that I was going to get an extra $10. By the time I got back to his shop later that day, it was sold. Bummer. I told the girl at church that I was just gonna give her her money back and I would buy a new one on next week when I get paid. On my way to the office at church I decided to stop at the shop right by my church. I was told about this shop, but I didn't go there first because I wasn't sure about him. They way it was described, it sounded like a shoddy place, so I didn't think about it until now. This was my last resort and he had the tire. I asked him "how much" and he said $30 and I told him that's exactly what I had. He put it on for me in a flash and told me that he had more. I told him that next week I should be getting paid, so I could come get the two front tires replaced because they are bald. Thank GOD!!!!

The last week or so I've been battling a horrible rash. It started when I was sleeping in my car. I woke up one morning and my boobs were itching and there were all this little bumps. I didn't know what it was. After about a week, it went away. Well, it's come back and it's worse than before. I researched and found that I have a fungal rash that is caused by sweat. I guess when I was in my car, I had so many layers of clothes that I would sweat underneath my breast. Well, now I'm sweating under my breast because the heat is turned down at night, so I've layered myself with blankets. Now the rash has come back. It's horrible because it has even spread to between my breast. I was reading that I could buy antifungal powder and that will help it, but I don't have the money to buy it yet. So, I've been showering and using baking soda underneath my breast. The baking soda seems to help it feel better. I also keep paper town under my breast to stop any sweating. I"m gonna try antiperspirant under there because I've also read that that works. I hope something works because going around itching all day is the pits.

In other news....

I pulled my credit report on yesterday. I wasn't trying to. A friend of mine was trying to get hers because she is filing for bankruptcy and she was told to get her credit report. As I was trying to help her over the phone, I had to go through the online application and I got mine. It's not bad. Yes, my car loan is 90 days past due, but my student loan isn't. The only other thing on there is a charge from my former landlord--the rent that I owe him. There were no hospital bills and Ameren has not turned me in, so as long as I take care of those things before they report the, I'm good. I worked hard in the past to clean up my bills, but the last two years have taken me back down. I'll just have to work on it some more. I want to make sure my name is good so that when I buy a house, I won't have any trouble. My credit score used to be about 700. I"m not sure what it is now. I hope it's not below 600.

I really want to sell my car. I owe about $6000 on it and I'm not sure if I can sell it for that much. I'm gonna put an ad on craiglist to see if I can get rid of it. That will help me out a lot because I won't have to worry about trying to pay that expense, then the only thing I'd have to focus on is my student loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...