Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreams Dreams Dreams

I had another crazy dream last night. I was married and my husband and I were going out to dinner. Somehow my sister was tagging along. We ended up being seated right next to my friends husband, but he wasn't with his wife. He was with another woman and he was trying to tell us that they were just friends. We were skeptical and things really turned sour when the woman that he was with sat on his lap and he was grabbing her booty. I was furious because his wife was one of my good friends. I decided to tell him about himself and my husband kept telling me that it wasn't my place to say anything. Well, right after I gave him a piece of my mind, our food arrived. We asked the waitress for carry out containers because we didn't want to eat next to the cheater. By the time the waitress came back with our food, we were so angry that we grabbed it and my husband decided to give the food away to other patrons in the restaurant. I was so mad that I dropped the food on the floor. When we left my sister was tagging along and that was it. I woke up. When I woke up, I was trying to go back to sleep to finish the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...