Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Challenging Day

Last night I went to bed thinking about marriage. You know how girls are always planning their weddings, well I was mentally doing that last night. Bad move. I ended up dreaming about it too. I don't know what happened in the course of the night, but somewhere I ended up battling some old stuff and I got up in the middle of the night. I wanted something to eat, but I made myself go back to sleep. But the thing was still bothering me. Ugh. Finally I woke up at about 5am and tried to pray, but I was still being tormented by the crazy past. Then I started thinking about all kinds of craziness. I think somehow I let that bother me throughout today because I decided to eat. Not really eat, eat, but I got me some cheese crackers. I'm glad we have church tonight because I need to be around some good prayer. This spirit can't taunt me forever. In Jesus Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...