Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yay!!!!

After church last night, Kim asked me if Adco called me. What? I asked a couple of times. She said, "for the Wells Fargo job?" Huh? She said that the temp agency was supposed to call me because they wanted me to work for them. Oooohhhhhh. "You mean Adecco?" I thought to myself. I told her I did get an email to call them, but I hadn't spoke to them. She then asked me if we could carpool. Praise GOD!!!! because driving 90 miles a day for work can be brutal on the pocketbook. So, she is gonna pay half the gas. The job only pays $10.50 an hour, but that beats nothing. I've got to get new tires on my car because the roads are not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...