Thursday, January 20, 2011

Booooooooo

As of 7:35am today, I am not going to work today. I'm not too sad about it because it's snowing cats and dogs outside and my tires are terrible. I didn't want to drive over the highway like that. Even though they said the highway is pretty clear. I'm not sure how since it's still snowing. We are supposed to get at least 7 inches of snow. Bbbboooooooo. I love the winter time. Actually, I love all the seasons, but this year, because of my car troubles, I'm not loving the snow. Plus, I don't have any boots. My feet were so cold yesterday. Plus, I don't have enough gas money to keep my heat on in my car. I'm not complaining, though. The temp agency was supposed to call me to tell me if my background check has gone through. I didn't even get dressed because I kind of knew it hadn't. I lost my cell phone, so I called them on gmail. THANKS Gmail for having free calling anywhere in the US! Now that I'm not working I can go to my friends meeting. She was counting on me to be apart of her community outreach advisory committee. I'm happy. I wish I had some like minded people who would be willing to work on the committee with me. I NEED to find my phone. The university could be calling me!!! Lord, where is my phone?? I had it in my pocket on Tuesday and when I changed my clothes, I thought I put it in my other pocket, but I can't find it. Ugh!!!! God, help me find my phone, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...