Friday, January 28, 2011

I am wore out

I'm so tired, my body hurt!!!

My eyes hurt, my head hurt, my neck hurt and my shoulders hurt.

This has been a llllloooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg week.

We've been in training all week at work and boy was it a doosy.

I'm not gonna be on here long because I'm getting ready for bed, but I just wanted to write about my blessing.

Remember back in October when I went to the hospital because I had severe chest pains?

The hospital bill was over $5000 and that was just the hospital bill. I just received a letter in the mail that said that I qualified for their financial assistance program and my bill is reduced by %100. I don't have to pay anything!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to run around the house and praise God, but I'm tired. Actually, I think I'm still gonna do it because the Bible says that David praised God so much that he danced out of his clothes!!!

I THANK GOD for HIS love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...