Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What is going on?

My ideal time to pray is in the AM when I get up. However, that never seems to work for me because I used to get up around 5am, but be too tired and/or lazy to get out of bed. Now I get up at 6:30am, no matter what because that's what time my roommates daycare center opens and she uses my room for her daycare, so I have to be up. At first I didn't like it, but I didn't complain. I just made adjustments to go to bed earlier, say, by 9pm. However, some days I don't get to bed which makes for a crappy next day, but I manage. However, the last couple of days, I've been going to bed later and my days have been really crappy, but again, I'm not complaining because I have a roof over my head and it's warm and cozy. But, there has been something going on and I'm troubled....

In between the time that I get up and get out of the bed, I'm in this half sleep, half dream, prayer time type of situation. It usually happens like this. I wake up, look at my phone to see what time it is, realize that it's 5am or 5:30am or 6am. I make a mental note and decide to pray while still in bed. As I'm praying I end up dreaming and I realize I'm dreaming because what is going on in my brain is not real, even though sometimes it feels real and some of the stuff I dream about is true. Take for instance this morning. I woke up at around 6am. I closed my eyes and I meant to pray, but I dreamed that I was with my sister, nicole, and we were walking on the street and she was telling me that my sister, lou's, boyfriend killed my dad because of something that he did. In my dream, I just said to nicole, I can't believe daddy is really gone. I started to cry--literally--I wasn't dreaming that I was crying, but I actually started to cry and that woke me up. I started to pray for my dad when I woke up and I had this picture in my mind to send him a prayer on facebook. But I was still kind of sleep. Then I began to dream again and I just forgot it, but it was crazy too. I hate when this happens. I wish I could just wake up, be fully alert and pray without crazy dreams that haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...