Saturday, January 15, 2011

I've got a cold

UGH!!!!!

I woke up two weeks ago with a scratchy through and for a week my voice was gone. I was okay with that because only had a little bit of a cough. Now I have a stuffy and runny nose and I'm all clogged up. It's horrible. I'm sure the children in Jenny's daycare are the culprits because it seems like all of them come in with snotty noses. Normally, I take Cod Liver Oil to fend away the winter germs, but I ran out over a month ago and I don't think my system was used to all these germs.

I've been working out over the past week and it seems like when I work out my nose doesn't run as much. So, I'm getting ready to do another 12 minute set. Also, working out helps to clear my head. I don't have crazy thoughts running through my head when I'm working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...