Monday, January 17, 2011

Silly Mistake

For some reason my new phone number is not easy to remember. Well, it's not actually hard to remember, it's just that I keep transposing the last two numbers. The last 4 digits of my phone number is 6751. For some reason I keep saying 6715. This is such a big problem because I've been applying for jobs and adding my phone number and I believe I used the wrong number on an application. Grrrrr. Usually when I have to complete a paper application I make a copy of it. When I looked at the copy of the application that I completed for the university I found that my number had been transposed. Ugh!! Such an inconvenience. Now I have to go to their office to make a change. I can't believe I made such a silly mistake. Dag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...