Sunday, January 2, 2011

21 Days

Every new year my pastor calls the church to a 21 day fast. We don't go totally without food, we fast until 7pm daily with instructions on what to do throughout the day as such as prayer, drinking fruit and vegetable juice and as much water. This year, our fast has started early. We usually start the second week in January, but this year, we are starting a week early, so our fast starts tomorrow. I wasn't quite prepared, but I guess I have no choice.

Last year's fast was awesome until I ran into Coach and screwed myself up. This year I'm going to be focused!! I have to be because I won't move forward if I don't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...