Monday, January 3, 2011

Fasting

Today was the start of our 21 day fast. I'm halfway through the first day. It's not been bad. I'm used to fasting, so there was not much shock to my body. For some reason I've had gas all day. I have absolutely no idea why. I haven't eaten anything besides a handful of cashews around 1pm today and I've drank some juice that was diluted with water. I don't know if this is leftover gas from all the fiber I've eaten the last couple of days because eating all that fiber had me quite bloated and gaseous. A friend of mine told me about colon hydrotherapy. She said that she does it about twice a year. I've been reading about it and it's sounds interesting. I've heard of colon cleansing done by water enemas, but this is a technique using the, "Angel of Water." It's sounds heavenly, but I was quite confused as to how it worked until I saw the video animation and then saw a video of a guy doing it on youtube. It was quite interesting. If I had some money I'd try it. Surely my system needs to be cleansed thoroughly after all the junk I've eaten over the last few months. I never want another hot dog, I don't care how good they say Coney dogs are, I don't want one.

It's close to 7pm and we can eat then. I'm gonna go to walmart to see if I can get some cream of mushroom soup to go with my chicken and green beans. I don't want to go to the store, but I want to follow the instructions. So off I go. I'm gonna pick up some peppermint tea also because my throat is hurting. I"m coming down with a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...