Thursday, October 22, 2015

4 Significant Spiritual Moments

I was in a leadership meeting at church on Monday night and as we were praying there was a prayer for the children and then it was said, that there were women who were there who were not married and did not have any children who would be married and who would have children and as that was being prayed, I felt the spirit of God in my belly. It's kind of hard to explain, but there is a scripture that says that "out of the belly shall blow rivers of living water," (John 7:38). So, I felt "life" in my belly as he was praying and I didn't want to get emotional because I always want to respond to God out of my spirit and not out of my emotions because emotionalism is temporal.

This was God speaking to me and I thank Him. As I was thinking about this I started thinking about a few other significant spiritual moments in my walk with Christ. There are way more that I'm going to share, but these stick out....

I was in service on a Sunday morning and the prayer was going forth at the end and as I was praying, I felt a BURST in my mid-section. I was simply praying and there was a BURSTing feeling. I don't know what it was, but I just yelled in praise to God because it felt like something had broken off my life.

Another time, I was in a meeting and I was talking about a program that I wanted to do in the church and as I was talking, I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit descend upon. It just rested on me as I was talking. And the Prophetess saw the spirit of God upon me and she said as I finished talking, "You are anointed to do that." I knew she saw what I felt. This was in 2012.

About a year later I was talking to someone in the office at the church and I was talking about he we could get funding for a project and I mentioned D'Ambrose and our representative Scherer and as I was talking the spirit of God descended upon me just as it had done before. And I knew that I was anointed to carryout that plan.

No one can take these experiences away from me... and I take God for physically manifesting himself in my life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...