Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My House Is Gone

The original house that I was looking at is pending a sale.

*sad face*

But, I'm not giving up!! I applied for a mortgage through a different company and they pre-approved me. So, I'm doing the home shopping thing again.

I found a home that is not far from the first one I was looking at. And I love the address 5 East Drive. You know...5, the number of grace! I need God's grace EVERY DAY!!

But, we will see how this goes. The house is listed at $47,000. That means that I need about $2000 for a down payment and about $3000 for closing cost. I have a retirement fund that can probably help. But I've been working my tail off to save money, but some reason I haven't saved any.

Dag, I need help with my finances.

NC guy offered to help. But, why would I take advise from a homeless guy.

NC guy....to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...