Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My World

It is October!

And I can't believe it. OMG. This life is going by REALLY fast. What has been going on?

So far, I'm not close to buying my home. My credit score is not up to par. Not yet anyway. I've got to make a plan for that. Mister is out of my life for good. I have no love for him except the love of Christ. I really, really really wish that God could fix this. I can't--AT ALL. I screwed up with him and I wish I didn't. Dag, God!

My financial life is not any better. I'm no closer to paying off my debt than I was a year ago. Spiritually, God has shown me how immature I am and that's a good thing.

God, what is going on with this life? How do I move it along?

I did meet a guy--online and he lives in North Carolina. He's cool to talk to, but I can't figure out how he looks. He's from Illinois and he's 46 and has a 7 year old daughter. We have a good conversation, but I need a general attraction. From his picture, he looks a little nerdy, but nerdy can be good. He's a vegetarian which is impressive. We'll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...