Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Don't Abandon Your Process

Success is not a cake walk....nothing is EVER going to just be given to you! But, there is a process to success and sometimes it gets difficult and the challenges make me wanna die in our process, but the process is NEVER meant to kill you.

So, I have to submit and just allow God to do what it is He wants to do because if I don't, death is just knocking. And I'm not going to give up so fast. I CAN'T abort my purpose by not submitting to a life in Christ.

And in my heart, I love God, I just gotta get my body and this life moving in the right direction. I've made the decision that my relationship with Mister is dead and dead stuff stinks and it starts to kill live stuff if it isn't cut off. After this past weekend, I was so disgusted in being with him. Not disgusted in him, but his drinking. It reminded me so much of my dad who is now suffering for a life of drinking, doing drugs, smoking, and eating horribly. And I told him this and he got offended. I should not have told him this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...