Friday, September 4, 2015

When I Get My Passion Back

I was thinking the other day about my purpose in life. And I was thinking about my life and the struggles that I've gone through, even as a child and how I went through those things not just because, but because God is going to use me to help struggling women--they need to see that there is a God who loves them enough that He can heal ANYTHING. All the mental hurts and pains from abuse and misuse.

And I was thinking about this and how happy I would be to be able to help people like that. I remembered a dream I had a while ago and there was this spirit creeping up my body and it was on top of my while I was laying on the sofa. I remembering being grossed out and wanting to cry. The spirit was perverse. And I was telling God that I would help. I would help those who are bound by the spirit that is trying to keep them under bondage.

As I was thinking all of this, my vision was becoming clearer. Yes, God. I will help the women. A few days later I got a call from my spiritual mom. She said, I was in her heart and she had been praying for me. She encouraged me and told me that I would get my passion back when I start operating in my purpose. And that's what I want to do. I have to take it day by day and operate in the will of God. Day by day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...