Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Latter House

I have lived for 39 years in bondage. Yes, I have been saved by faith through grace, but my eyes were not opened. I was blind to the word of God.

I thank God for opening my blind eyes.

The Bible talks about the glory of the latter house being greater than the glory of the former house. It says that because when Solomon built the first temple, he had tons of money and the temple was so beautiful. But, when he built the second temple, it wasn't as beautiful, but the spirit of God was there. So the glory was greater.

God, I pray that my latter years are GREATER than my former years. Now that I understand my freedom and my authority. I want to walk in EVERY blessing that God has promised to me, personally. I want to walk in the blessings of my forefathers...my great great great great great grandfather. He was a wonderful business man and he amassed over 600 acres of land in Tennessee and he passed that land down to his children.

Today, we only have about 100 acres of land left, but I know who God is. I want to bring Him glory with this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...