Sunday, November 13, 2016

FINISH STRONG!!

I started feeling a little down because I declared this year to be a year of revolution for me and I began to have these negative thoughts about how the revolution is not happening...I mean, yes, I lost about 30 pounds and I feel better in my body and I attended counseling to deal with sexual abuse in my past...but spiritually, I wasn't really seeing a change. I am a spirit....but I live in this body and my spirit needed to be changed and I wasn't seeing that change. As a matter of fact I was confused about my spirit. But, God is such a faithful God. The Bible says in Job 22:28, "You will decide and decree a thing, and it will be established...." I made the decision that my life would change this year, but I got to November and I was slipping back into depression. I wasn't doing well with maintaining my weight loss and I was feeling the weight of my past. It was like the devil was gripping my heart and mind again. But God is a God of BREAKTHROUGH and this year I'm going to FINISH STRONG!!

As the song says, "I feel like I can make it..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...