Sunday, November 13, 2016

Surprisingly, I'm Good!

I shouldn't be surprised at all because God is just GOOD LIKE THAT!!!

I say that because I was bummed on yesterday because I tried a business idea and it was crap. Really crap and I kept telling myself it was all good and the Holy Spirit did the rest and I'm not bothered by the failure.  Thank God!! In times past, I would let it depress me, but God is good. As a matter of fact, I'm glad I failed at that-it was a new popcorn flavor idea-because it lets me know what I'm NOT good at.

LEAVE THE FOOD IDEAS TO THE COOKS!

I can cook, but I'm NOT a cook. There is a difference!! So THANKS BE UNTO GOD WHO ALWAYS CAUSES ME TO TRIUMPH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...