Saturday, November 5, 2016

Why Do We Judge?

The Bible tells us not to judge. I've always understood, but I really get it now. I'm in Nashville, TN attending the Business Boutique and I have been doused with information and love from God. I thought I was just here to get some information and inspiration to get this business off the ground. I didn't know God was going use this venue to "get me out of myself."

You see, I get anxious and a little depressed when I'm stuck. Especially when I see people moving all around me. Dave Ramsey told us that we are what we think. And sometimes I just don't think right and it get's me stuck in the mud. But, God knows me and He loves me and He always has a way to get me UNSTUCK.

So, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed at this conference.

The BIG QUESTION and statement running through my head was, "How am I going to do this?" and "I can't do this."

I went to my breakout session with Crystal Paine. When she started I was feeling like, "oh boy...here we go...." I wasn't really feeling her at first. I don't know why, but I judge her from the moment she started talking. As a matter of fact, I was thinking that I needed to leave because I didn't think she had anything that she could say to me that I would benefit from. One of the reason I was thinking that was because I didn't really want to sign up for her class. I mean, I want to make money, but I didn't think that her topic was going to help me, but I was forced to sign up.

I WAS WRONG!!

THIS CHICK is AMAZING!!!!

Not only did she tell us how she did it. She gave the glory to God!! Then at the end she told her testimony of the great fear God helped her overcome!!

WOW!!

At the end of the conference I was a little tired. I mean I drove all the way from central IL to Nashville, then to Boliver and back to Nashville, all in one day. So the day was getting long. I was thinking that the last session of the day was going to be a waste.

NOPE!!!

Cristine Caine from A21 preached to us!!  OMG, I wanted to just sit there and cry. She ministered to us so.

Now I'm in this quandary because I've heard God and when we hear, we have to respond and be obedient.

Thank You God for being obedient!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...