Monday, November 28, 2016

I Don't Like This Game

Ugh....so I'm looking for a house again.

I don't like this game at all. I want to find a house, do an appraisal and pay that price and move on. I don't want to try to figure out what the house is worth, then make and offer, then have the offer be countered then decide if I want to go with that offer. Geez. Can we cut the crap? Who came up with these rules?

It is so much easier to know what a house is appraised at then make an offer from there. Why do we have to play these games.

The seller did not accept my offer of $48,500 so I started looking elsewhere. Now I'm looking at a house listed at $64,000. I want to offer $55,000 and not pay more than $58,000. The estimated appraisal is $59,000. So how do they list it at $64,000? Also, the house has no hook ups for laundry. So that means I have to hire a plumber and an electrician to get my house laundry ready. Also, the back yard is CRAP. There are two trees that definitely need to come down. One bad ice storm and those power lines are coming down. So I need to avoid that. And there is no grass in the back yard. Just crappy weeds. It is not a bbq friendly back yard.

Lord, what am I gonna do. I really really really want a home for Christmas.

God, help me!!

In other news....

I'm dating again. And guess who has contacted me? This guy. And I was grinning ear to ear until I reread this post. I can't remember what I called him, so I will call him John Deere guy because he works for John Deere. Well, we are making plans to go to dinner on Saturday night. But, after reading this post I remember why it didn't go any further. It is nice to go out with a guy, but I don't think it will go anywhere. Dang it.

I also met another guy who lives in my city. He's a personal trainer and boy is he something!! I want him to train me in a lot of ways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...